Thursday, January 22, 2009

frustrated

I am just so frustrated. I would love to know why my 'feelings' are always wrong!! I would never tell someone that what they are feeling is wrong. What you feel is what you feel. I am so tired of every time I am hurt and upset, I try to talk it out and all the other person can tell me is how wrong I am. Now this is just with 2 people in particular, and amazing, it's the 2 of the people I am closest with. One being my husband. He is not the one I am frustrated with right now, but the same thing happens with him. Most of the time with him, the situation is always about his mother. And when I try to talk to him, he just takes up for her. So it's pointless now to even talk it out with him.

The other person is a co-worker. And I swear every time I have an issue and we talk, all I ever get out of it is that I'm wrong and I should not feel that way. Well guess what, I do feel that way!! And she never totally understands. I think I have a communication problem I guess because I can never seem to get across to anyone exactly how I am feeling. They just never fully understand and it seems like I always have to apologize for feeling the way I do. Is that right? Something is bothering me, upsetting me, hurting me - and I am the one that has to apologize. It just really pisses me off and then it just makes me feel worse than I already do.

No comments: