Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas

So we got the Christmas tree this weekend and set it up Sat night. The boy of course wanted to help. So, I hooked all the ornaments, gave them to him, and he gave the "ormanents" to daddy to hang on the tree. He enjoyed that so much. But then, on Sunday morning when he woke up and came into the living room, he said "What's that?" I said, "That's the Christmas tree." "Oh. we put up?" he said. Then I said "yes, we put it up last night, remember?". Then he responded by saying "Yaaaay!!" and clapping. It was too funny!! We also have this huge snow globe that when you push the button, it plays music and starts blowing "snow" all around in it (it's non-breakable) that he just loves to play with.

Unfortunately, we won't be able to do too much for Christmas this year. I've got him a small tool bench with toy tolls and Travis has gotten him a race car track with additional cars. I want to get him a twin size bed since we'll need the crib back in a few months. If I can get that stuff for Justin, I doubt Travis and I will worry too much about getting each other much of anything. Well, Travis will want to, but we won't be able to. Not that I don't want to either. I'm aching for a new digital camera or a Wii or a new computer. But yeah, that's a bit out of our range this year. Oh well, we'll get something.

No comments: