Wednesday, October 22, 2008

shoes

I hate shoes. I know that's a bold statement coming from a female, but I do. I would love shoes, if I didn't have such huge feet. I used to wear a size 10, but now they're too small. I seem to only find size 11's, but they're too big. That means I need a size 10.5 - but trying to find those is like trying to find a needle in a haystack!! When I do find a pair, they're usually at an outrageous price! When I do by chance find some that I can afford and are decent enough that I can wear to work I get them. But would you like to guess how long they last? Usually not long at all, maybe 3-4 months tops. I have discovered why (I think). It always seems that my right shoe always breaks or tears apart soon after. Apparently I can't walk correctly. I'm either out of balance when I walk or I walk heavy on my right side or something. Whatever it is, I always am rougher on my right shoe than my left shoe.

So after all, I just hate going shoe shopping b/c it's so difficult to find a pair that fit me, I can afford, and are durable enough to last.

No comments: