Wednesday, October 22, 2008

hormones

So after a little husband-wife time last night, I started crying. Why? Hormones - but I'll explain what I was going through.

It seems like no matter what I do, my husband is always laughing at me. We have a fun, joking relationship so it's normal to us. But I swear like it seems like he's been laughing at me even more lately. For instance, when I tried to gargle hot-salt water for my sore throat yesterday morning, my gag reflex really kicked in and I started heaving over the kitchen sink. Of Course the boy is up under me going "Mommy, you ok?" as I push him away. Hubby comes in the kitchen asking if I'm okay, and I tell him that trying to gargle really made my gag reflex kick in. He starts laughing. I'm sure he was laughing at how I said it or just at what I said. But I said "What is so funny about that?" It just rubbed me the wrong way ya know? So he stopped laughing.

Last night, after our "time" together, he starts laughing at me again. I again asked what was so darn funny. He said "You just looked so comfortable". Now he was being sarcastic b/c the position we were in was not the most comfortable, but it got the job done, ya know? So as I get up to go to the bathroom, i just start crying. I kept it to myself b/c I knew it wasn't his fault, but I just felt like I couldn't do anything at all without my husband laughing at me and making me feel like a fool.

I dried my tears really quickly b/c I knew it was just the hormones making me crazy. I've done a bit of crying in the past month or so - all thanks to hormones.

No comments: