Monday, November 17, 2008

exhausted

I have been so exhausted the last few weeks. Going to bed at 8:30 and sleeping until the boy gets up. Housework has been suffering as I do the minimum to get by, and poor hubby, he tries to help. He's been doing most of the cooking lately. And the past few days, everything I do makes me nauseas, not actually getting sick, but feeling like I'd have to run for the bathroom at any moment. So basically, I've been worthless around the house. And to top it off, we have some major financial stress going on that has me super depressed b/c I don't know if I can fix it or how to fix it. It's just one thing after another. I just don't seem to be on top of things lately and that kills me. Oh well, we all get through it some how right?

1 comment:

Sapphire Mommy said...

everything always sseems to work itself out so try not to stress to much. and don't worry about housework, it aint going anywhere. I remember those days so well though....ugh it sucks!